Who pitched for Kelly and Honaker today?
Thoughts?
I'm assuming that Coach Harding wont be in the dugout for the game and that is really a shame. For all the years he has put in to the game he deserves a shot to coach in the state title game. The last time the two played, Kelly won in a thriller that could have went either way. This one figures to go the same way with Kunce pitching til his arm falls off for the Indians. This wont be popular here, but I'm for Honaker. Harding has done it the right way for decades and deserves a state title regardless if he's there to see it or not.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Who pitched for Kelly and Honaker today?

Kunce pitched today. I don't think his is able to pitch tomorrow
Central Warriors The start of a new ERA!!!!
Miller pitched for Honaker.
The VERY first item in the VHSL Handbook for baseball :
56-1-1 Pitching Regulations-A pitcher shall not pitch in more than ten (10) innings in any two consecutive calendar days.
Honaker is up 16-8 after 6 1/2 and they are in a lightening/rain delay.
It was in the bottom of the 7th an hour ago last I heard.
delay lasted 2 hours.
Indians score once in the 7th, lose 16-9.
Coach Harding was in the dugout for the last 1/2 inning.
Bookmarks